Tuesday 14 May 2013

TIGHT & BRIGHT













Elsie Pinniger's wetsuits are the coolest of the cool. Since the first time they embraced the pages of Surfgirl Magazine, I have longed for one of these beauts, and with my 21st just around the corner I have my fingers, toes & everything else crossed tight for my own little slice of Neon. (Hint hint Danny Wingate). 

Now with her new website up, it's amazing to see how far these beautiful Cornish hand made gems have come. On the new website you can 'pick & choose' different styles and select various soft & neon colours to design your very own unique wetsuit. I had a little play last night and there are so many different outcomes, It's so hard to choose just one design.

It's clear that Pinniger & her team have got quite a following already. When trying to access the website the other day it kept crashing, so there's obviously a lot of salties desperate for a  peek at what Elsie has on offer. I truely hope this lovely Kernow company end up getting the recognition they deserve. Mind you, a feature in British Vogue this month isn't a bad start! 

Keep up the good work Neon, I hope to be sporting one of these gems very very soon!

 ANNIE   

No comments:

Post a Comment