Thursday 23 May 2013

HOME SWEET HOME






















Since I was 17 I have been exploring, travelling & somewhere else other than home. When I was 18 I think I saw my family for less than 3 weeks over the whole year! Back then we lived in Oxford which is right up counrty & about as far inland to any beach as you can get. Although a beautiful part of the world, I never had an attachment with the area, & only saw it as home because that's where my family were located...
Travelling is a huge part of my life & always will be, but it is so so lovely to have my family now living down in Cornwall. Every time I visit our little escape on the cliff top over looking the bay it makes me realise how truely lucky we are. It hasn't always been easy for our family, but life down here just feels so 
g o o d ! 
Above are a few images i've captured over the last week or so. The weather is hotting up now & it's starting to feel like summer... So I've got a big smile on my face.

Home is always where the heart is!

  ANNIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment