Monday 6 May 2013

#DAREYOURSELF



So, I've been a stranger for the last month or so, sorry!... It's been a crazy time. I finished off my season in Meribel with a lot of hard work, some crazy parties with unforgettable people and some amazing shredding, I never expected to push myself so much or accomplish as much as I did, and now i'm really missing the pow! 

I then had a quick stop at home, caught some down time, ate some of Mothers delicious grub, surfed a couple of my local breaks, went for a few SUP sessions, found beautiful new running trails around the coast, met up with friends...and then moved to Fal town on the opposite coast to be with one of my best friends and for a general change of scenery.

But the most exciting part of the last month is getting into the final for the ROXY Dare yourself competition!! I was so inspired by the videos I saw from the 'Let the sea set you free' competition last year, I thought I definitely have to give it a go next time... And not in a million years could I have dreamt to be in the finals! But here I am, and i'm super excited  to get my second video out there. So stay tuned :) 

A massive thank you to everyone who voted for me first time round. It means the absolute world to have so much love and good vibes from everyone. Honestly, I couldn't have done it without every single one of you.... so big love!

 ANNIE 


No comments:

Post a Comment